Parmesan Oven-Fried Chicken


A few days ago, Conner asked me why I never make him chicken nuggets (actually "chicknugs" is what we call them around here). I decided to take it one step further and put these "nuggets" on sticks and make chicken suckers! He loved them (we served them with green licorice {beans}) and I loved this recipe! So simple and it has tons of flavor. Because I cut the chicken smaller, I only ended baking them for 30 minutes. Enjoy!

1/2 c. Italian salad dressing
12 chicken breast halves (skinned and deboned)

Combine:
1 c. fine dry bread crumbs
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
4 T. chopped fresh parsley (or dried)
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. pepper

Dip chicken in salad dressing and dridge in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken pieces in 9X13 baking dish coated with vegetable cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until tender.

No comments: