Monster Cookies


Okay, so these amazing cookies don't have any flour. When I saw the recipe, I knew I had to try them just to see if they would in fact work. YES they did!! They are so delicious, soft and chewy - that is my favorite for cookies. Even a few days later they weren't dried out, still chewy, moist and yummy. I made a few adjustments to the recipe, just because I don't love the taste of peanut butter .... see below!
3 eggs
1 cup plus 2 TBS. packed brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup butter
1 1/3 cups peanut butter (I used half almond butter, just to cut the peanut butter flavor)
4 1/2 cups rolled oats
1 cup M&M's candy

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper. Cream butter and peanut butter together. Add the sugars and stir until well mixed. Add eggs one at a time, then add vanilla. Mix oatmeal and baking soda separately, then stir into batter. Add M&M's last. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto cookie sheets. Bake for 12-15 minutes. (I ALWAYS undercook my cookies to make them moister and chewier, so I only cooked these for 10 minutes and they were perfect!).

No comments: