Chocolate Molten Cakes

My friend made these delicious concoctions the other night for our monthly dinner group. They are truly one of my favorite desserts. I felt like re-creating them today for our Sunday dinner dessert. I looked at a couple of recipes and mixed a few to come up with this one. I was so worried they wouldn't turn out (I always get anxious when making something right then and there), but I just put them in the oven during dinner and they worked great! There's nothing like a warm, chocolaty, gooey dessert!

4 squares Semi-Sweet Chocolate(or 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips)
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
2 whole eggs
2 egg yolks
1 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup flour

Heat oven to 425°F. Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir with whisk until chocolate is completely melted.

Beat whole eggs, yolks, and sugar in a mixer until light in color and thick. Stir in flour. Gradually beat into chocolate mixture.

Line12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups with paper liners; spray with cooking spray. Fill with batter.

BAKE 8 min. or until cakes are firm around edges but still soft in centers. Let stand 1 min. Carefully remove cakes from pan. Invert into dessert dishes; remove paper liners. Serve immediately with ice cream.

1 comment:

Meg said...

SO super easy and DELICIOUS!!