Orange Julius


For our YW activity last week, I decided to do a little get ready for General Conference breakfast class. I thought I would show the girls how to make a few of my favorite breakfast items. Some of them quick, and all of them delicious. Orange Julius has been a favorite since I was little. I remember my dad making it on Saturday's. I loved it, and I loved learning how to make it so I could have it anytime. I also enjoy putting it in paper cups and freezing it and then eating it frozen. You can even do different varities by adding strawberries, peaches, etc. The young women had fun making this and drinking it :-)!

1 c. milk
1 c. water
1/4 c. sugar
6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
1 tsp. vanilla
10-12 ice cubes

In a blender mix milk, water, sugar, orange juice and vanilla until combined. Add ice cubes a few at a time until combined. Serve immediately, or pour into paper cups and store in freezer.

No comments: