Boboli Pizza Crust Clone

1 c. water
3 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
2 TBS. olive oil
2 TBS. sugar
2 tsp. active dry yeast
1 tsp. garlic
2 tsp. Parmesan cheese, plus more for sprinkling
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning

Add ingredients to breadmaker* in order listed by manufacturer (liquid, dry, yeast). Put the garlic down inside the flour so it doesn't slow the yeast. Set breadmaker to dough setting. When cycle is done, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cover and let rise again for about 45 minutes in a warm place.

Cover loosely with foil. Bake at 45o for 5-10 minutes until bottom is lightly browned. Poke and flatten any bubbles on top of the crust.

Top with sauce, cheese and toppings and bake again until warmed through and cheese is melted.

* I don't have a breadmaker, so I will doing this in my KitchenAid by mixing the ingredients and letting the mixer knead it for me, then I will continue as directed.

No comments: