Hidden Snickers Cookies


We all know the drill....it's after Halloween and it's always fun to find recipes that allow us to use up some of that dreaded candy. I remember a long time ago hearing about, or maybe even making some Snickers cookies. But I couldn't find a recipe in my collection; so I turned to Google....found tons of recipes.....and altered it to make my own! These were so fun to make with Conner, he loved unwrapping the candies and shaping the dough around the bars. I don't really like peanut butter cookies, but I sure like these!


1 c. sugar
1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
1 c. soft butter
1 c. peanut butter
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
3 c. flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt

20 SNICKERS® or MILKY WAY®s fun size bars, cut in half (1/2 per cookie), or use the Minis.

Cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars. Add vanilla and eggs and mix well. Scrap down bowl and add dry ingredients. Shape dough around each candy, cover completely. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-13 minutes.

No comments: